If a day on the golf course sounds too good to be true, you'll be in heaven when you get to Heritage Park Golf Course.
It's situated in Olathe, roughly 50 miles (80 kilometers) from the state capital, Topeka.
Staying within an easy commute of Heritage Park Golf Course shouldn't be too hard, since there are 18 different hotels less than 6 miles (10 kilometers) away. See which one you prefer out of the Hilton Garden Inn Olathe KS and Residence Inn by Marriott Kansas City Overland Park.
Every worldly wanderer is fond of a deal, and you won't have to venture far to find one. There are some budget solutions a short drive away. Two of your options include the Candlewood Suites Olathe and the Days Inn Olathe Medical Center.
Other Things to Do Near Heritage Park Golf Course
After finishing up at Heritage Park Golf Course, there are an assortment of other attractions that'll keep you occupied:
- Head to Indian Creek Greenway, a grassy getaway, and enjoy basking in the sun and admiring your green surroundings.
- Whatever your alumni status, a guided tour around the bustling campus of MidAmerica Nazarene University will make you wish you were on your way to a lecture.
- If you like medical science, it is worthwhile heading to Olathe Medical Center.
- Get a feel for the past by spending a few hours at Fort Dodge.
- Spend some time shopping at Great Mall of the Great Plains, where you can purchase almost anything, from the latest fashion pieces, to souvenirs and general supplies.