Book a hotel near Hartmann Model R. R. and Toy Museum, Intervale
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Hartmann Model R. R. and Toy Museum
Hartmann Model R. R. and Toy Museum Hotel & Travel Guide
Looking around for some accommodation nearby to Hartmann Model R. R. and Toy Museum?
It's located in Glen.
There are only 3 accommodations in the area. However, their excellent location more than makes up for the lack of choice. Within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Hartmann Model R. R. and Toy Museum, the Glen Oaks Inn and Swiss Chalets Village Inn are sure to suit your needs.
If you would rather pocket a bit of your hard-earned cash for the important things in life, stay at one of the economical solutions that are not too far away. Why not select from one of the Attitash Mountain Village and the Eastern Slope Inn Resort?
It might be the right time to spend your money on something really special. Treat yourself to an indulgent experience at one of the few upscale establishments in the area. Great choices are The Wentworth and The Inn at Thorn Hill & Spa.
Some people are just not morning people. If you woke up feeling a bit sluggish, a freshly roasted coffee at Dunkin' Donuts (539 U.S. 302, Glen) is the perfect way to find that get-up-and-go. A leisurely stroll of 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) will put you at Tuckerman's Restaurant & Tavern (336 New Hampshire 16A, Intervale), where you'll find heartier meals.
Other Things to Do Near Hartmann Model R. R. and Toy MuseumAfter you've visited Hartmann Model R. R. and Toy Museum, prepare for the other attractions available in the rest of the area:
- The water coursing over Ellis River Falls is a gorgeous natural wonder.
- A day of fun for the whole family, featuring a variety of games and rides, awaits you at the popular theme park, Story Land.
- Head to Merriman State Forest to enjoy a long walk, some birdwatching or a picnic with your family.
- The unspoiled beauty of Diana's Baths is something you should experience.
- Whether you get here at the break of day or in the dying light of the evening, paying a visit to Cathedral Ledge Lookout lets you experience the haunting beauty of nature.