Book a hotel near Hamra Street, Beirut
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Hamra Street
Hamra Street Hotel & Travel Guide
You're bound to discover something new with a trip to Hamra Street.
Found in the nation's capital, Beirut, it is just one of many things that draws tourists here in droves.
Travelers are sure to be pleased by the wide variety of accommodations in the vicinity of Hamra Street. Within 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer), there are approximately 42 to pick from. Refine your hunt by investigating the Britannia Suites, The Standard II by Beirut Homes and Crowne Plaza Hotel Beirut.
At the Minto Suites, 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away, you can sleep soundly, safe in the knowledge that you've grabbed one of the best deals in town.
Visitors with a propensity for stress-free elegance will feed their desire with a night or two at one of many reputable hotels here. Some popular choices are the Four Seasons Hotel Beirut, a mere 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, or the InterContinental Le Vendome Beirut, 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away.
Whether you're looking for a delicious snack or just somewhere to relax, Starbucks has you covered, and it's conveniently located a short distance away. For those looking for more substantial food, Caramel Boutique Hotel is also within close reach with a great variety of delicious meals. As the sun is going down, you might like to stroll down the road to Propaganda Gin Room for a beer, wine or whatever takes your interest.
Other Things to Do Near Hamra StreetWhether you want to diverge from the main tourist route or check out the more well-known sights, you're not going to run out of things to do after your visit to Hamra Street:
- See the beautiful artworks that are on display at Agial Art Gallery.
- See what university lifestyle is like in a different city when you visit American University of Beirut Medical Center. Make sure you plan to visit when tours are offered.
- Learn about the rituals and ceremonies of people from differing cultures at AUB Museum.
- The historic campus and buildings of American University of Beirut are widely admired, making it a popular destination among locals and tourists alike.
- The historic buildings at Lebanese American University are well worth admiring, making it a popular destination among both locals and tourists.