Get back to nature when you visit Hachinohe Park, one of the area's most frequented natural attractions.
In order to experience it, you'll need to go to Hachinohe, 350 miles (563 kilometers) from Tokyo, the national capital.
If you like comfort and convenience, you'll be happy to find out there are 5 accommodation options within a short drive of Hachinohe Park. Spend some time comparing the atmosphere at the Hotel Route-Inn Honhachinohe Ekimae and APA Hotel Honhachinohe.
Most tourists who come here on a budget recommend the Daiwa Roynet Hotel Hachinohe, 3 miles (5 kilometers) away.
A well-known venue to enjoy a meal is むかい食堂 (Yajirokubo-6-2 Tokaichi, Hachinohe), which has an extensive menu and is a brief stroll of 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers).
Other Things to Do Near Hachinohe Park
Once you are finished with Hachinohe Park, don't forget about the region's other sights:
- Discover the lives and practices of people from different cultures at Korekawa Archaeological Museum.
- Eager to escape the hectic pace of the city? Go for a stroll in Niida Park, a green urban sanctuary.
- Whether it's brilliant metals or ores and rocks, you never know what you're going to find in a mine. Partaking in a tour of Hachinohe Mine is a great way to unearth some of these natural secrets.
- Every art piece has an intriguing story to tell. At Hachinohe City Museum of Art, you can explore the exhibits, stop and take a closer look and get to know the story behind them.
- If you'd like to take some great photos, head on up to Hachinohe Observation Gallery and enjoy the stunning views.