You're bound to discover something new at Hachinohe Mine.
Some visitors like to take in the national capital, Tokyo, beforehand. After you're finished there, it is 340 miles (547 kilometers) to Hachinohe, where the attraction is.
Do you want to stay as close as possible to Hachinohe Mine? You will find 4 hotel options within 6 miles (10 kilometers) for you to select from. The Hotel Route-Inn Honhachinohe Ekimae and APA Hotel Honhachinohe will provide you with at least some of the comforts of home.
More budget-conscious travelers might enjoy the Daiwa Roynet Hotel Hachinohe, 4 miles (6 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Hachinohe Mine
Here's a sample of the wider region's other things to do:
- Head over to Hachinohe Park, a grassy oasis, and take time to simply enjoy basking in the sun and appreciating your green surroundings.
- You never have to leave the city to enjoy the fresh air and relaxing atmosphere of beautiful parkland spaces. Niida Park awaits tourists and local people alike.
- Learn about the intriguing lives and practices of people from different cultures at Korekawa Archaeological Museum.
- Responsible for the display and preservation of important artworks, Hachinohe City Museum of Art is the perfect place for those passionate about art.
- Make your way to Hachinohe Observation Gallery and enjoy the sweeping views.