There aren't too many things that can rival the intoxicating feeling of the great outdoors. Head to Guadeloupe National Park for a dose of the good stuff.
Take the time to explore it in Basse-Terre.
You'll be happy to discover that there are 4 different hotels within 6 miles (10 kilometers) of Guadeloupe National Park. Take a peek at the Hotel Saint Georges and PARADIS TROPICAL.
If glamorous facilities and services aren't your style, take a look at some of the bargain hotels available. You can find the Harmonie Créole B&B and the Harmonie Tropicale a short distance away.
Other Things to Do Near Guadeloupe National Park
You are here to experience Guadeloupe National Park, but you might be pleasantly surprised by what the rest of the area has available:
- A historically significant house of worship in this region is Cathedral Basilica of Our Lady of Guadeloupe. Admire it from afar and see if you are able to have a look inside.
- Enjoy an interesting tour of a historic fort, Fort Louis Delgres.
- You can discover some of the people and events that have impacted this area by visiting Christophe Columb Memorial, a monument treasured by the local people.
- Eager to put your credit card to use? The famous Les Heures Saines is an iconic store on a lot of travelers' itineraries.
- Get a taste of the days of old when you visit Parc des Roches Gravees.