Pet owners shouldn't miss Greenville, a family-friendly city known for its baseball and shopping, as well as attractions like Dowdy–Ficklen Stadium and Washington Square Mall. Take your pick from Travelocity's 19 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Greenville and bring your four-legged friends along!
How to Wander Wisely in Greenville with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Kekukee Park, Bill Fay Memorial Park, and Goose Creek State Park.
- Other things to see include Cypress Landing Golf Club, Roanoke Country Club, and Martin County Courthouse.
- Need a pet store? Try Tuesday Morning, Wild Birds Unlimited, or Outdoor Leisure | Pools • Spas • Grills • Wild Bird Supplies • Ponds.
- For vet care, Mcmillan Jr Arthur S DVM, Medical Management International, and Animal Care Veterinary Hospital are located in the area.
Best Pet-Friendly Hotels in Greenville
- Days Inn by Wyndham Washington
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 1.5-star motel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the helpful staff.
- Baymont by Wyndham Greenville
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the helpful staff.
- Baymont by Wyndham Chocowinity/Washington
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate the pool and exceptional value.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Greenville
Weather can make a huge difference, especially if you want to spend time wandering around the city. Here are the average temperatures to help better plan your trip in Greenville.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 69°F in the daytime to 32°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 90°F and the nighttime average is 45°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 90°F in the daytime to 57°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 78°F and the nighttime average is 32°F.