Book a hotel near Grand Caverns, Harrisonburg
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Grand Caverns
Grand Caverns Hotel & Travel Guide
Grand Caverns is a wonderful place to go for those seeking some time in the open air.
Harrisonburg, about 90 miles (145 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Richmond, is where you will find it.
Even though you won't find any accommodation nearby, don't lose hope. Many travelers have had good experiences with The Inn At Little Washington, the Inn at Willow Grove and The Mark Addy Bed & Breakfast, 50 miles (80 kilometers), 40 miles (64 kilometers) and 25 miles (40 kilometers) away, respectively.
An easy walk of 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers), Shun Xing (79 Augusta Avenue, Grottoes) is just the establishment to enjoy a relaxing meal following a busy day.
Other Things to Do Near Grand CavernsAfter you've seen all there is to see at Grand Caverns, there are even more experiences available in the wider area:
- An outing to Port Republic Museum, a popular history museum, is always enjoyable and educational.
- Cross Keys Vineyards is a great destination for everyone from wine collectors to occasional drinkers.
- Wander through a historical location when you take a tour of Port republic Battle Field.
- Enjoy something that people of all ages can enjoy. Hermitage Hill Farm & Stables is the perfect activity for a sunny day.
- Take a few moments to remember the sacrifices of military members who fought for their country, as you explore Augusta Military Academy Museum.