What's the hold up? Gospel Hill Ministry Lighthouse was meant to be seen.
Zanesville, where it is to be found, sits 60 miles (97 kilometers) from the capital of the state, Columbus.
After spending some time at Gospel Hill Ministry Lighthouse, wrap up an enjoyable day at a lovely hotel. There are 2 options within 6 miles (10 kilometers). See which looks best out of the Coshocton Village Inn and Suites and Country Squire Inn & Suites.
Other Things to Do Near Gospel Hill Ministry Lighthouse
When you're finished enjoying Gospel Hill Ministry Lighthouse, get ready to experience all that the wider region has available:
- Explore the world of history and enjoy a fun family excursion in the bargain with a visit to Walhonding Valley Historical Society Museum.
- Lake Park is a site where you can get some fresh air, and maybe see some animals and birds.
- It's one thing to learn about historical facts from a textbook, but when you actually witness a place like Historic Roscoe Village, it is something very unique.
- If you are keen to find out about the area, go to Coshocton Visitor Bureau and pick up a few pamphlets.
- Learn a great deal about the fascinating lives and practices of people from different cultures at Johnson Humrickhouse Museum.