Goat Fell is the ideal escape for those craving some time with Mother Nature.
Some tourists like to stop by the national capital, Edinburgh, first. Once you are finished there, it is 80 miles (129 kilometers) to Isle of Arran, where the attraction can be found.
Worldly wanderers looking for a convenient place to stay can consider 3 hotels within 6 miles (10 kilometers) of Goat Fell. Take a look at The Douglas Hotel and Auchrannie Resort.
Other Things to Do Near Goat Fell
When you're done with Goat Fell, why not stop by some other attractions? Here are a few places to get you started:
- Grab some snacks and take a trip to the summit of Caisteal Abhail.
- If the idea of seeing and experiencing a real castle excites you, then you are in luck! Brodick Castle awaits.
- Whether you drink alcohol or not, Isle of Arran Brewery is a fun experience.
- Have a look at the interesting exhibits housed at Arran Heritage Museum.
- Those who love spirits will enjoy Isle of Arran Distillery. Learn the fine art of the distilling process and enjoy a tasting session.