Book a hotel near Funny Land, Mexico City
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Funny Land
Funny Land Hotel & Travel Guide
Both little kids and big kids will be smiling at Funny Land.
It is located in the nation's capital of Mexico City, a destination that's an attraction, in and of itself.
If you are starting to consider accommodations, we have 3 recommended options for you to choose from. The Hotel Cartagena and Motel Cartagena, situated within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Funny Land, are popular choices with many travelers.
The surrounding area's budget hotels provide a great quality of service and rates which are reasonable. Make inquiries at the City Express EBC Reforma and the Hotel del Angel.
After you've photographed all the sights, be pampered at one of the handful of luxurious hotels that are a short commute away. The St. Regis Mexico City and Las Alcobas, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Mexico City are ideal.
If you're the kind of person who does quite a bit of your traveling from behind a cafe table, then you've come to the right place. Within an easy walk, Armonia Café has all the tasty drinks and snacks you could desire. Or, perhaps you could try to get a table near the window at SANDO CAFE. It's close at hand and well-known for cooking up delicious food. Of course, there is no better way to round out a day of exploring than with a relaxing drink. Los Picos de Europa, also a brief walk away, is the place to go.
Other Things to Do Near Funny LandAfter your time is done at Funny Land, there are a number of other things to do in the wider area:
- Basilica of Our Lady of Guadalupe is a pleasant place of worship and a well-known local attraction that you might like to pay a visit to.
- As you explore the area, you ought to stop and see Porta Coelli, a local house of prayer. If you want to spend a bit of time inside, make sure you inquire about visiting times beforehand.
- Trek to the peak of Mirador Pena del Cuervo, or observe it from a more comfortable vantage-point.
- Fans of creative works should make plans to swing by Museo Soumaya Plaza Carso where they'll surely be in awe.
- Acquaint yourself with the extensive and intriguing history of Plaza Santo Domingo.