Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Fredericksburg, a family-friendly city known for its concert halls and restaurants, as well as attractions like Fredericksburg Area Museum and Cultural Center and Hugh Mercer Apothecary Shop. Choose from Travelocity's 22 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Fredericksburg and bring your pooch along!
How to Wander Wisely in Fredericksburg with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Fredericksburg and Spotsylvania National Military Park.
- Other things to see include Fredericksburg Presbyterian Church, James Monroe Museum and Memorial Library, and Mary Washington House.
- Need a pet store? Try Confederate Ridge Animal Hospital, Tuesday Morning, or The Cats Closet.
- For vet care, VCA Chancellor Animal Hospital is located in the area.
Top Pet-Friendly Hotels in Fredericksburg
- Fredericksburg Hospitality House and Conference Center
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the helpful staff.
- Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Fredericksburg South (I-95), VA
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its great beach location and comfortable rooms.
- Quality Inn Fredericksburg, Central Park Area
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate its location and spacious rooms.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Fredericksburg
Weather can make or break your stay, especially if you want to spend time wandering around the city. We have gathered the average temperatures to help plan your vacation in Fredericksburg.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 65°F in the daytime to 22°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 90°F and the nighttime average is 35°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 90°F in the daytime to 49°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 75°F and the nighttime average is 23°F.