Take a look at another layer of the region's culture when you visit Franklin Square Gallery.
Take the time to discover it in Southport.
If your time is in short supply, inquire about a room at the Wingate By Wyndham Southport. It's situated just 1 mile (2 kilometers) away from Franklin Square Gallery.
Just a stone's throw away, Port City Java is the perfect place to order a quick snack or a coffee. A notable dining establishment which is also close by is Raven J's Sandwich Shoppe. It's a marvelous choice if you're particularly hungry and would like something a bit more indulgent. After the sun has gone down, you can wander down the road to Dry Street Pub & Pizza for a quiet drink.
Other Things to Do Near Franklin Square Gallery
Once you're finished with Franklin Square Gallery, get ready for everything that the rest of the area has to offer:
- If you love golf and would like to play, check out The Founders Club at St. James Plantation.
- North Carolina Maritime Museum at Southport proudly features collectibles, diagrams and photographs that richly illuminate the nautical history of the area.
- If you're fascinated by where convicts were locked up in years gone by, take a look at Old Brunswick County Jail Museum.
- If you enjoy waterside sights and sounds, contact Southport Marina, a local marina, for information.
- All night, Oak Island Lighthouse safely steers ships around challenging waters. As soon as the sun rises, it becomes a unique local landmark.