Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Fort Walton Beach, a family-friendly city known for its beaches and seafood restaurants, as well as attractions like Gulfarium Marine Adventure Park and Emerald Coast Science Center. Take your pick from Travelocity's 9 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Fort Walton Beach and bring Fido along!
How to Wander Wisely in Fort Walton Beach with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at John Beasley Park, Fort Walton Beach Park, and Liza Jackson Park.
- Other things to see include Camp Walton Schoolhouse Museum, Indian Temple Mound Museum, and Emerald Coast Convention Center.
- Need a pet store? Try Petland Fort Walton Beach, Tuesday Morning, or Pet Supermarket.
- For vet care, Northside Veterinary Clinic, Dr. Epperson Michael DVM, and Bayside Hospital For Animals: Petermann Elisabeth DVM are located in the area.
Best Pet-Friendly Hotels in Fort Walton Beach
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Ft. Walton Beach
Pets stay free at this 2.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate the helpful staff and exceptional value.
- TownePlace Suites by Marriott Fort Walton Beach-Eglin AFB
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the breakfast and helpful staff.
- Days Inn by Wyndham Fort Walton Beach
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star hotel. Guests appreciate its comfy beds.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Fort Walton Beach
Weather can make a huge difference, especially if you want to spend time outdoors. Here are the average daytime and nighttime temperatures to help better plan your time in Fort Walton Beach.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 71°F in the daytime to 45°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 89°F and the nighttime average is 57°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 90°F in the daytime to 68°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 83°F and the nighttime average is 45°F.