ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Heart of Florence
Within a 15-minute walk of this Santa Maria Novella hotel, you'll find Ponte Vecchio and Piazza della Signoria. Also, Santa Maria Novella Basilica and Museum is within half a mile (1 km) and Palazzo Vecchio is within 2 miles (3 km).
A full-service spa, a spa tub, and a restaurant are all featured at this luxury hotel. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the business center, free WiFi in public areas, and airport shuttle. You'll appreciate the fitness center, bar/lounge, and laundry facilities.
Soaking tubs, free WiFi
The 99 individually decorated guestrooms offer free WiFi and 24-hour room service. Flat-screen TVs come with DVD players, and other amenities include deep soaking bathtubs and minibars.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
95.0% of guests recommend out of 1470 reviews
About the The St. Regis FlorenceLocation Piazza Ognissanti 1, Florence, FI 50123
The St. Regis Florence offers its guests a full-service spa, a spa tub, and a fitness center. There's a restaurant on site, as well as a coffee shop/café. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. A business center and limo/town car service are available. Spa services, a library, and a terrace are also featured at the luxury The St. Regis Florence. A roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and an area shuttle are available for a fee. Parking is available for a fee. This 5-star Florence hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 99 guestrooms or units
- 5 levels
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Fireplace in lobby
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Florence (FLR-Peretola) (6.5 km / 4.1 mi)
- Train station: Porta al Prato Station (1.3 km / 0.8 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle, area shuttle, and train station pick-up
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
The St. Regis Florence offers 99 air-conditioned accommodations with DVD players and minibars. Each accommodation is individually furnished and decorated. Beds feature down comforters and premium bedding. Flat-screen televisions are featured in guestrooms. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations with deep soaking bathtubs and rainfall showerheads. Bathrooms are also outfitted with bathrobes, slippers, and bidets. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, safes, and phones. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottled water and hair dryers. In-room massages and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered daily.
- Deep soaking tub
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- DVD player
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Down blanket
- Shower and tub combination
- Rainfall showerhead
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique furnishings
- Unique decor
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10:30 AM.
Winter Garden by Caino - This restaurant specializes in Mediterranean cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
24-hour room service is available.
A 24-hour fitness facility is equipped with cardio machines and free weights.
The hotel's spa Iridium Suites by Clarins offers facial and body treatments, massages, manicure, and pedicure. Advanced reservations are required for massages and spa treatments.
- Number of treatment rooms 3
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Deep tissue massage
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Detoxification wrap
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Airport transportation is offered on request 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Pets are welcome and stay free
- Only dogs and cats are allowed
- Maximum 1 per room (weight limit: 40 lb)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Pets allowed (no fees)
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 5.00 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 45 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 105 per person (one-way)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 33 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Florence St. Regis
- St. Regis Florence
- St. Regis Florence Hotel
- Florence Grand Hotel
- Grand Hotel Florence
- The St. Regis Florence Hotel Florence
You should know
- All guests (including children) need to be present at check-in to show their government-issued photo ID or passport.
- Onsite cash transactions can't exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For more details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- The St. Regis Florence offers transfers from the airport (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation with your arrival details prior to travel.
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- To adhere to national/local laws, air conditioning may be restricted to certain hours during certain times of the year.
- To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly using the information on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
Green / Sustainable Property
This property participates in Green Key (nogle), a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
- The St. Regis Florence is listed in the 2012 Condé Nast Traveler Top 100 List.