ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Within 3 miles (5 km) of this property, you'll find Stadio Artemio Franchi and Piazzale Michelangelo. Basilica of Santa Croce and Nelson Mandela Forum are also within 3 miles (5 km).
Restaurant, poolside drinks
This campground features a restaurant, a seasonal outdoor pool, and a poolside bar. Relax with a drink at the bar/lounge and enjoy perks like free self parking and free WiFi. A garden, a grocery/convenience store, and luggage storage are also on offer.
The 80 accommodations offer free WiFi, showers, and free toiletries. Weekly housekeeping is available.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
81.0% of guests recommend out of 585 reviews
About the Firenze Camping In TownLocation Via Generale Dalla Chiesa, 1-3, Florence, FI 50136
Firenze Camping In Town offers its guests a seasonal outdoor pool and a children's pool. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi. Tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and a garden are also featured at Firenze Camping In Town. Self parking is free.
- 80 guestrooms or units
- Dining venue
- Bar by the pool
- Bar or lounge
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Convenience store
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Children's pool
- Free WiFi
- Grocery/convenience store
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Train station: Florence Rovezzano Station (1.1 km / 0.7 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Firenze Camping In Town offers 80 air-conditioned accommodations with complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access. Bathrooms include showers. Housekeeping is provided weekly.
- Housekeeping (weekly)
- Toiletries (free)
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy local cuisine breakfast daily from 7:30 AM to 10:00 AM.
Onsite venue - This restaurant specializes in regional cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
A children's pool and a seasonal outdoor pool are on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at 11:30 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Additional policies and fees may apply when booking more multiple rooms. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Only service animals are allowed
- No elevators
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.00 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 2.20 and EUR 7.90 per person (approximately)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Camping Firenze Campsite Florence
- Camping Firenze Campsite
- Camping Firenze Florence
You should know
- All guests (including children) need to be present at check-in to show their government-issued photo ID or passport.
- Onsite cash transactions can't exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For more details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.