Book a hotel near Finnish American Heritage Center and Museum, Austinburg
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Finnish American Heritage Center and Museum
Finnish American Heritage Center and Museum Hotel & Travel Guide
Finnish American Heritage Center and Museum is something everyone should see once in their lifetime. This popular site would be a shame to miss!
Ashtabula, about 180 miles (290 kilometers) away from the capital of the state, Columbus, is where you will find it.
If you like convenience and comfort, you'll be pleased to hear there are 2 accommodation options that are a short commute from Finnish American Heritage Center and Museum. The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Ashtabula-Geneva and Economy Inn And Suites Ashtabula are two places worth considering.
There's nothing as good as exploring somewhere new to stimulate your appetite. After paying a visit to Finnish American Heritage Center and Museum, boost your energy levels just a short walk away, at Harbor Perk Coffeehouse & Roasting Co. Still feeling hungry? Rennick Meat Market is also nearby and offers patrons a more substantial dining experience. A smile will come to your face when you relate a few tales over an a glass of your favorite drop at North End Club, also just a short jaunt away.
Other Things to Do Near Finnish American Heritage Center and MuseumIf you're hoping to cram as many things as possible into your time away, have a look at what else is going on:
- Hubbard House Underground Railroad Museum is a popular destination for young and old. Make sure to add it to your to-do list.
- Ashtabula Maritime Museum proudly houses collectibles, scale vessels and photographic images that speak of the oceanic history of the region.
- If you're ever tired of the heat, head to Walnut Beach Park, and dip your feet in the cool water.
- During your time here, think about heading down to Ashtabula Recreation Unlimited Marina, a local marina.
- You won't have to leave the city to spend time in the fresh air and tranquil atmosphere of pleasing parkland spaces. Massucci Field awaits tourists and local people alike.