Book a hotel near Festspielhaus Baden-Baden, Baden-Baden
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Festspielhaus Baden-Baden
Festspielhaus Baden-Baden Hotel & Travel Guide
A trip to Festspielhaus Baden-Baden is certain to be an interesting experience.
Located in Baden-Baden, you'll have to head 130 miles (209 kilometers) from Vaduz, the national capital, in order to visit it.
Spending your time in a place that is conveniently located near the action makes for a more enjoyable trip. Within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Festspielhaus Baden-Baden, you are able to choose from as many as 26 accommodation options. The Dorint Maison Messmer Baden-Baden, 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away, is one place to start your search. You may also like to take a look at the Der Kleine Prinz, 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away, and the Hotel Belle Epoque Baden Baden, 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away.
The Hotel Rebstock is the sole modestly priced solution around, and it is 4 miles (6 kilometers) away.
Everyone needs to be pampered now and then, so why not book a night at one of the top-end hotels? You could make a booking at the Aqua Aurelia Suitenhotel, just 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away, or the Atlantic Parkhotel, located 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away.
Breathe in the stimulating aroma of fresh brewed coffee or order one of the snacks from Classico - Café & Bistro. It's only a brief stroll from Festspielhaus Baden-Baden. If it's a bigger meal that you want, try Aida Restaurant Bistro, a nearby establishment that's patronized by locals and wanderers alike. If the dusk light arouses a sudden thirst, stop off at Duke Lounge Bar for a cold beer or refreshing wine on the way back to your hotel.
Other Things to Do Near Festspielhaus Baden-BadenOnce you're done with Festspielhaus Baden-Baden, don't forget about the area's other attractions:
- Imagine what everyday life might have been like for the nobility of the past as you tour Neues Schloss, a historic castle.
- If you're a history buff, arrange a visit to Kurhaus Baden-Baden and see why it's a local icon.
- Claim a seat at the table at Casino Baden-Baden if you love razzle-dazzle and the exhiliration when the roulette wheel spins up.
- You should stop by Stiftskirche. Although this local place of worship is frequently visited by tourists, you need to ask about the rules for visiting if you want to spend some time inside this spiritual place.
- Explore many facets of the past and enjoy a memorable day out with a visit to Römische Badruinen.