Enjoy a game of golf along with the companionship of like-minded friends at Faversham Golf Club.
If you've ever wanted to explore Faversham, now is the time!
After spending some time at Faversham Golf Club, wrap up an enjoyable day at a quality hotel. You'll find 11 potential candidates within 6 miles (10 kilometers). See which you prefer out of the Hempstead House Hotel and Tonge Barn.
After you have explored the sights, settle in at one of the few top-end hotels that are a quick drive away. Quality choices are The Sun Inn and The Ferry House Inn.
Other Things to Do Near Faversham Golf Club
Surely you weren't planning to call it quits after Faversham Golf Club? Put aside some time to check out what else the wider region has in store:
- You can imagine you've been transported back to the days of your ancestors as you tour Belmont House and Gardens, a historic residence.
- It is worth going on a visit to St Laurence Church, a pleasant place of prayer as well as a popular tourist attraction.
- Brogdale Collections is the ideal place to visit if you're feeling the need for spiritual enlightenment.
- Both locals and tourists enjoy guided tours of Maison Dieu, an unforgettable historic house.
- See the ruins of something that was a part of daily life at Faversham Stone Chapel.