Book a hotel near Explore More Discovery Museum, Harrisonburg
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Explore More Discovery Museum
Explore More Discovery Museum Hotel & Travel Guide
Kids of all ages will be entertained for hours when you visit Explore More Discovery Museum.
It's located in Harrisonburg, roughly 100 miles (161 kilometers) from the state capital, Richmond.
For quick and easy access to Explore More Discovery Museum, reserve a room at one of the 15 accommodations that are a short drive away. Many travelers enjoy The Stonewall Jackson Inn, Residence Inn by Marriott Harrisonburg and Doubletree by Hilton Harrisonburg, 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers), 2 miles (3 kilometers) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, respectively.
It shouldn't take you too long to realize the value of the surrounding area's more economic hotels. You can take a look at the Candlewood Suites Harrisonburg and the Sleep Inn & Suites.
Need a caffeine hit? You can settle in for a coffee at Agora Downtown Market, only a short walk from Explore More Discovery Museum. If your hunger's not going to be satisfied that easily, check out the menu at Ruby's, a quality eatery that's nearby. And if the setting sun brings on a sudden thirst, pop into Clementine for a cool beer or refreshing wine on the way back to your place.
Other Things to Do Near Explore More Discovery MuseumWhen you're finished enjoying Explore More Discovery Museum, get ready to experience what the rest of the area has to offer:
- Check out Virginia Quilt Museum when you've seen all the more famous museums and you're still thirsty for more!
- Buy some unique souvenirs and gifts and relax with some delciious refreshments at Harrisonburg Farmers Market.
- Imagine you've been transported back to a time before iPhones as you tour Frank Kemper House, a local historic residence.
- The old buildings and structures of James Madison University will impress any history enthusiast.
- Forget the real world for some time and step into the fantastic world of Putter-A-Round Mini Golf. Putt-putt golf remains the perfect sport for all ages, so bring your friends!