Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Evansville, a family-friendly city known for its concert halls and casinos, as well as attractions like Ford Center and Koch Family Children's Museum of Evansville. Take your pick from Travelocity's 25 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Evansville and bring your four-legged friends along!
How to Wander Wisely in Evansville with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at John James Audubon State Park, Imagination Station at College Park, and Brittlebank Park.
- Other things to see include Mesker Park Zoo, Mesker Amphitheater, and Swonder Ice Arena.
- Need a pet store? Try Tuesday Morning, Rural King, or Combs Landscape & Nursery Inc.
- For vet care, PetSmart, East Side Animal Hospital, and Greenbrier Animal Hospital are located in the area.
Best Pet-Friendly Hotels in Evansville
- Drury Inn & Suites East - Evansville, IN
Cats and dogs are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location and spacious rooms.
- Quality Inn Evansville
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate the breakfast and pool.
- Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Evansville
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2-star hotel. Guests appreciate its clean rooms.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Evansville
Weather can make a huge difference, especially if you're hoping to spend time outdoors. Here are the average day and night temperatures to help better plan your time in Evansville.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 62°F in the daytime to 24°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 88°F and the nighttime average is 40°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 89°F in the daytime to 51°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 75°F and the nighttime average is 25°F.