Find & compare casino resorts in Evansville, IN from $48
Top Evansville Casino Resorts & Hotels
Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Evansville, a family-friendly city known for its concert halls and casinos, as well as attractions like Ford Center and Tropicana Evansville Casino. Take your pick from Travelocity's 23 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Evansville and bring your fur babies along!
How to Wander Wisely in Evansville with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Brittlebank Park, Harmonie State Park, and Imagination Station at College Park.
- Other things to see include University of Evansville, Mesker Park Zoo, and Swonder Ice Arena.
- Need a pet store? Try Wild Bird Center of Evansville, Rodent Pro, or Whitlyn Aquatics, LLC.
- For vet care, Peaceful Pets Resort & Salon, Smith Max DVM, and Hawthorne Animal Clinic are located in the area.
Best Pet-Friendly Hotels in Evansville
- Drury Inn & Suites Evansville East
Cats and dogs are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the breakfast and helpful staff.
- Econo Lodge Evansville
Cats and dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the helpful staff and exceptional value.
- SureStay Plus Hotel by Best Western Evansville
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the breakfast and helpful staff.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Evansville
Weather can make a huge difference, especially if you're hoping to spend time outdoors. Here are the average day and night temperatures to help better plan your vacation in Evansville.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 62°F in the daytime to 24°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 88°F and the nighttime average is 40°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 89°F in the daytime to 51°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 75°F and the nighttime average is 25°F.