Get your nature fix when you visit Eugenia Falls Conservation Area, one of the region's most visited natural attractions.
As soon as you're ready to start your adventure, it will be waiting for you in Ontario.
You won’t be left out in the cold when searching for accommodation options around Eugenia Falls Conservation Area. There are 4 hotels within 6 miles (10 kilometers) of the action. The Emily's Place Bed and Breakfast and Creemore House Inn should give you some, if not all, of the comforts you desire.
Other Things to Do Near Eugenia Falls Conservation Area
Whether you'd like to take the road less traveled or check out the more well-known sights, you won't run out of things to do after your outing to Eugenia Falls Conservation Area:
- Whether you love beer or not, Creemore Springs Brewery is an interesting experience.
- Purchase some locally made gifts for your family back home and relax for a bit with a freshly made snack at Fernwood Farms and Market.
- Have some high speed fun at Blue Mountain Go-Karts. Race around the course, as you battle to come in first!
- You should spend some time honing your golfing skills at Blue Mountain Golf and Country Club.
- You should spend some time honing your golfing skills at Wasaga Sands Golf Course.