Book a hotel near Ethnographic Museum of Transylvania, Cluj-Napoca
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Ethnographic Museum of Transylvania
Ethnographic Museum of Transylvania Hotel & Travel Guide
If you are the type of traveler that has a never-ending curiosity, you'll be sure to have a great time at Ethnographic Museum of Transylvania.
It's in Cluj-Napoca, which is roughly 200 miles (322 kilometers) outside of the national capital, Bucharest.
Do you find that you're a bit fussy when it comes to choosing hotels? You will be sure to find something that ticks all your boxes here, with 23 accommodation possibilities in the vicinity of Ethnographic Museum of Transylvania. You might like to check out the Grand Hotel Italia or the Opera Plaza, located 2 miles (3 kilometers) and 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away, respectively. Another choice, the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Cluj - City Plaza, is just 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away.
Your vacation doesn't have to cost you a pretty penny. Try out the Hotel Meridian, a popular budget accommodation solution, a mere 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away.
All the modern conveniences are at your disposal while you stay at one of the top-end establishments here. You'll find the Ramada Cluj, 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away, and the Golden Tulip Ana Dome, a mere 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
If you're the type of visitor who does a large amount of your traveling from behind a steaming cup of coffee, then you're in luck. An easy walk away, L'Atelier Cafe provides all the drinks and snacks you could desire. A prominent dining option which is also nearby is Sancho Panza Bistro Mexican Food. It's a fantastic choice if you're particularly hungry or desire something a little more extravagant. As the day wraps up, you can raise a glass to cherished memories that you've made at Club Event, also within the immediate vicinity.
Other Things to Do Near Ethnographic Museum of TransylvaniaIf you want to pack as much as you possibly can into your vacation, here's a sampling of what else is going on:
- Get a better understanding of what makes this area tick by visiting some of its monuments, such as Matthias Corvinus House.
- A well-known local landmark, Birthplace of Matthias Corvinus is a reminder of past events inscribed in the memory of the local residents.
- If you're after a piece of local culture, visit Statue of Matthias Corvinus.
- You'll want to see Unirii Square, a historic public square that's appreciated by both locals and tourists.
- It is worth making your way over to St. Michael's Church, a tranquil place of prayer and a local tourist attraction.
When it's time to head home, catch the train at Cluj Napoca, just 1 mile (2 kilometers) away from Ethnographic Museum of Transylvania.