Don't sit around wondering about what's next on the agenda. Escuela Normal Juan Demostenes Arosemena is beckoning.
To check it out, make the trip to Santiago, 120 miles (193 kilometers) outside of Panama City, the country's capital.
Accommodation options are a bit thin around Escuela Normal Juan Demostenes Arosemena, but there are 2 candidates within 6 miles (10 kilometers). Spend a bit of time comparing the atmosphere at the Hotel Mykonos Panama and Hotel Vista Lago Ecoresort .
Within a short stroll of Escuela Normal Juan Demostenes Arosemena, AMAZILIA HOUSE is an ideal spot to immerse yourself in the region's cafe culture. Also close-at-hand is Nonna Graziella, which features more substantial meals. If you find that the setting sun arouses a thirst, stop at Bar California for an icy beer or a soft drink on the way back to the hotel.
Other Things to Do Near Escuela Normal Juan Demostenes Arosemena
Whether you want to venture down the road less traveled or check out the more popular sights, you're not going to run out of things to do after your outing to Escuela Normal Juan Demostenes Arosemena:
- A historically significant house of worship in the area is Catedral of Santiago Apostol. Admire it from afar or find out if there is an opportunity to look inside.
- For more insight into the character of this area, check out the historic Plaza Banconal.
- Head back into nature by going to the popular Parque Nacional Cerro Hoya, a leading place for visitors wanting a dose of the outdoors.
- You're sure to love spending a morning at a local landmark, Cerámica La Peña. You'll have fun as you browse among the charming stalls displaying handmade goods.
- Artisan Market is an excellent place to find a unique souvenir for a loved one or perhaps just walk among the stalls.