Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Ensenada, a tranquil city known for its seafood restaurants and cafés, as well as attractions like Avenida Adolfo Lopez Mateos and State Center for the Arts. Take your pick from Travelocity's 11 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Ensenada and bring your fur babies along!
How to Wander Wisely in Ensenada with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at La Lobera Overlook, La Bufadora Overlook, and Ejidal El Porvenir Park.
- Other things to see include Riviera Cultural Center, Caracol Museum, and Civica Plaza.
- Need a pet store? Try Plants & Shrimps, Acuacultura de Baja California, or PetZone Spa & Boutique.
- For vet care, Farmacia y Clínica Veterinaria Bahía, HOBBISSIMO, and Clínica y Farmacía Veterinaria Rico are located in the area.
Best Pet-Friendly Hotels in Ensenada
- Posada El Rey Sol
Cats and dogs are allowed for a fee at this 3.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its great beach location and clean rooms.
- Cabañas Rancho Palos Verdes
Pets stay free at this 3-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location.
- Encuentro Guadalupe
Dogs are allowed at this 3-star hotel. Guests appreciate the breakfast and restaurant.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Ensenada
Weather can make a huge difference, especially if you want to spend time wandering around the city. Here are the average temperatures to help better plan your vacation in Ensenada.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 66°F in the daytime to 47°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 72°F and the nighttime average is 54°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 75°F in the daytime to 62°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 74°F and the nighttime average is 46°F.