Book a hotel near El Muelle Shopping Center, Las Palmas de Gran Canaria
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near El Muelle Shopping Center
El Muelle Shopping Center Hotel & Travel Guide
Arranging a trip to El Muelle Shopping Center and searching for the closest hotel room?
You will locate it in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, which is roughly 1,100 mile (1,770 kilometer) outside of the national capital, Madrid.
How you sleep at night can greatly affect your energy levels, and you'll certainly want to be in good spirits when you go to El Muelle Shopping Center. Luckily, there are 26 hotels within a short walk. Start by looking at the Hotel Sercotel Cristina Las Palmas, AC Hotel Gran Canaria by Marriott and Hotel THe Fataga y Centro de Negocios.
Make your travels last longer and book a room at one of the close by budget hotels. For example, the Apartamentos Colón Playa is located only 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away, while the Hotel Valencia is 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer).
Many of life's modern conveniences are on hand while you stay at one of the reputable establishments here. Strongly endorsed are the Hotel Concorde and the Hotel Exe Las Canteras, located just 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) and 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away, respectively.
Breathe in the distinctive aroma of freshly brewed coffee or browse the menu for a snack from Nuts. It's a short stroll from El Muelle Shopping Center. Another nearby option is Sigla S A, where you can sit down and enjoy a more comprehensive menu. It's the ideal time for a drink when dusk starts creeping in. Ask the bar staff for the most popular drink at Terraza PAPAGUAY Bar Eat & Drink C.C. Muelle, also a brief walk away.
Other Things to Do Near El Muelle Shopping CenterWhen you're finished with El Muelle Shopping Center, why not go and see the area's other attractions? Here are a few places to start off with:
- Science will always be an integral part of our daily lives. Ciencia y la Tecnologia Museum makes it attainable for visitors young and old.
- Watch as local inhabitants meet and greet one another, or just take a break from the daily grind at Paseo Costa Canaria.
- Follow signs to Las Palmas Ferry, a place where impressive ships set off on adventures.
- Have a little bit of family time in some green spaces without leaving the city at Santa Catalina Park.
- Take pleasure in the wide range of creative works at La Regenta Modern Art Museum. This distinguished art museum is a lovely space to spend some time.