Considering a visit to Ed Schieffelin Monument on your next getaway?
It's in Sierra Vista, roughly 170 miles (274 kilometers) from the state capital, Phoenix.
If you don't plan to waste too much time commuting from your hotel, look into the Tombstone Monument Guest Ranch, just 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away from Ed Schieffelin Monument.
If you believe that traveling is more about seeing new cultures than staying in extravagant establishments, have a look at the reasonably priced solutions that are a short drive away. The Trail Rider's Inn and the Katie's Cozy Cabins are some of the more well-known places.
Other Things to Do Near Ed Schieffelin Monument
Once you've finished with Ed Schieffelin Monument, be sure not to neglect the region's other sights:
- There are those cemeteries that are significantly more than just a burial ground. Boothill Graveyard is among those historic cemeteries that can tell us gripping stories of the past.
- Doc Holliday's Gunfight Palace is a site that you can spend some time at to really get an understanding of its past.
- Set aside time in your busy itinerary to see Tombstone Courthouse State Historic Park. This historic building interests many visitors to the area.
- Spend a few hours at O.K. Corral and you'll really get a sense of the location's significance.
- You should go to Tombstone Visitor and Information Center to view the information displays. Grab the brochures and maps that'll help you make the most of your exploration of the area.