Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Eau Claire, a family-friendly city known for its breweries and riverfront, as well as attractions like Children's Museum and Eau Claire Regional Arts Center. Choose from Travelocity's 28 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Eau Claire and bring your fur babies along!
How to Wander Wisely in Eau Claire with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Carson Park, Florian Gardens, and Riverfront Park.
- Other things to see include State Theater, Schlegelmilch-McDaniel House, and Grand Little Theater.
- Need a pet store? Try Blain's Farm & Fleet, Tropic Waters Pet Center, or Pet Food Plus.
- For vet care, Eau Claire Animal Hospital, Northside Pet Hospital, and Jodi Bohl, DVM are located in the area.
Top Pet-Friendly Hotels in Eau Claire
- Sleep Inn & Suites Conference Center
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate its location and comfortable rooms.
- AmericInn by Wyndham Eau Claire
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the helpful staff and overall property condition.
- Econo Lodge
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star motel. Guests appreciate its clean rooms.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Eau Claire
Weather can make or break your stay, especially if you want to spend time outdoors. Here are the average daytime and nighttime temperatures to help plan your vacation in Eau Claire.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 49°F in the daytime to 5°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 82°F and the nighttime average is 28°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 83°F in the daytime to 42°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 65°F and the nighttime average is 7°F.