Domaine Pouillon is a fun place to have a good time with your partner.
It's located in Lyle, approximately 120 miles (193 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Olympia.
You won't find any hotels in the immediate vicinity, but if you get a little farther out, you won't have an issue finding some options. Hood River is 15 miles (24 kilometers) away and has 6 places that are ready and waiting to serve you. The Comfort Suites Hood River, Best Western Plus Hood River Inn and Sunset Motel Hood River are some examples of the choices here.
Other Things to Do Near Domaine Pouillon
You've come a long way, so we imagine Domaine Pouillon won't be your only stop. Once you've taken it in, experience what the rest of the area has to offer:
- Is there anything better than a fascinating cultural trip mixed with alcohol? Make some time to visit Memaloose Winery and you will easily find the answer.
- Reconnect with nature at the well-known Memaloose State Park, the ideal location for travelers looking for some time in the outdoors.
- Left alone to let nature flourish, Tom McCall Preserve is a peaceful place to get some fresh air.
- Get in on the wonderful natural beauty at Historic Columbia River Highway State Trail. This trail is very popular with those wanting a leisurely walk.
- Bring along the kids to check out Columbia Gorge Discovery Center and Wasco County Museum, where they're sure to be stimulated by the exhibitions.