Are you thinking it's time to plan your trip to Dokan?
To see it, make your way to Berastagi, 870 miles (1,400 kilometer) from the capital of the nation, Jakarta.
You'll have 3 possible accommodations to peruse nearby. The Mikie Holiday Resort & Hotel and Grand Mutiara Hotel are within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Dokan.
There's nothing better than wandering around a new place to work up an appetite. After you're finished at Dokan, you can fuel up just a short walk away, at Kedai Kopi Linda. If you're planning to eat out for dinner, stay in the area and book a table at Kedai Nasi Wibow. If the dusk light arouses a sudden thirst, swing by SIVANET MEJERSQUAD for a cold beer or a refreshing wine on the way back to your hotel.
Other Things to Do Near Dokan
Once you're finished enjoying Dokan, get ready to take in everything that the wider region has to offer:
- Journey to the top with a walk up Gunung Sinabung.
- Reach new heights with a trek up Gunung Sibayak.
- At Lingga you will be left in awe of both the deep-rooted culture and the old-world designs of the structures.
- Venture off the beaten trail and admire the lovely flowing waters of Air Terjun Sipiso-Piso.
- Berastagi Fruits Market is a charming place where you can find a unique souvenir for a loved one and satisfy your appetite.
If you're after a convenient way to see Dokan, all you need to do is take a train to Stasiun Sinabung, 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away.