Book Hotels in Djerba
Wander wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Most frequently booked Djerba hotels
Top luxury Djerba hotel deals
- Hasdrubal Prestige Thalassa & Spa DjerbaPlage Sidi Mehrez, BP 120, MidounGet Rates
- Hasdrubal Thalassa & Spa DjerbaB.P. 82, Djerba Midun
The price is $103 per night from Feb 2 to Feb 3
- Radisson Blu Palace Resort & Thalasso, DjerbaZone Touristique, P.O. Box 712, Midoun
The price is $83 per night from Feb 1 to Feb 2
- TUI BLUE Ulysse Djerba Resort & ThalassoRoute Touristique, BP 239, MidounGet Rates
- Royal Garden PalaceB.P. 83 - Zone Touristique Sidi Akkour, Djerba MidunGet Rates
- TUI BLUE Palm Beach Palace - All Inclusive383 zone touristique, Midoun, Houmt SoukGet Rates
How much is a hotel room in Djerba?
Hotels in Djerba start at $42 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.
Cheap Hotels in Djerba
Pack your bags—it’s time to embark on a getaway. Whether you’re craving a solo retreat or promising your family a vacation to remember, book one of the best hotels in Djerba. These hotels are located within easy access of the city’s hottest attractions and entertainment, so you won’t miss a beat while you’re in town. Spend the days exploring the local landmarks and the evenings getting to know the nightlife. After exploring the city from top to bottom, rest up at a hotel that speaks to you. Find the perfect place that matches your trip’s vibe, from a trendy boutique to family-friendly accommodations.
Allow us here at Travelocity to pair you with up Djerba hotels that suit your vacation preferences. Discover places with convenient on-site restaurants, around-the-clock service, and pools where your kids can make a splash. Some hotels may boast fitness rooms and spa services, while others feature game rooms and Wi-Fi access. To top it all off, you’ll score cheap hotels in Djerba that let you spend more on your activities and less on your lodging. Book and bundle your flight and hotel deals together today and save up to $537. It’s time to explore a new city, and break out of your routine.