Where to stay in Czech Republic: Best areas for travelers
- Prague: You'll quickly see why visitors to Czech Republic consider Prague one of their favorite places. Fabulous attractions such as Charles Bridge, Old Town Square and Wenceslas Square are only the beginning of what's available here. If you're after a hotel close by, the Hotel Golden Angel, the Barceló Old Town Praha and the Grand Hotel Bohemia have positive reviews.
- Karlovy Vary: If you're planning a trip to this great destination, you'll find there's tons to do here. Check out fabulous sights like Mill Colonnade, Karlovy Vary Christmas Market and Hot Spring Colonnade. When you're done exploring the sights, relax at the Hotel Derby, the Grandhotel AMBASSADOR - Národní Dům or the Hotel Kavalerie. Stay a few nights so you can also get to Karlovy Vary Municiple Theater, Church of St. Mary Magdalene and Diana Lookout Tower.
- Brno: This destination has earned an excellent reputation for its vibrant arts scene. You'll find lots of creative spaces like Brno National Theatre and House of Arts. House of Arts is also worth an outing. Comfortable places to stay include the Grandezza Hotel Luxury Palace, the Penzion Dvorákova and the Apartmánový Dům Centrum.
- Marianske Lazne: If you're new to Marianske Lazne and you're after some suggestions on places to stay, the Villa Gloria, the Spa & Wellness Hotel St. Moritz and the Villa Savoy Spa Park Hotel are fabulous options. Plus, they're excellent bases from which to explore this destination's numerous sights. Royal Golf Club Marianske Lazne, Marienbad Museum and Casino Bellevue Marienbad are well-liked by travelers and locals alike. Be sure to check out other attractions like Ferdinand Spring Colonnade, St Vladimir Church and Royal Golf Club Mariánské Lázně.
- Spindleruv Mlyn: With loads to explore, how you fill in the time on your Spindleruv Mlyn vacation is up to you. How about wandering around Spindleruv Mlyn Aquapark and Medvedin Ski Lift? Saint Peter Ski Resort (Ski Resort Svaty Petr) and Ski Areal Medvedin are also popular with locals and travelers alike. If you've got the time, pay a visit to Svaty Petr-TS2 Ski Lift and Horni Misecky Ski Lift too. The Pod Jasany, the Hotel Svatý Hubert and the Hotel Venuše are fantastic places to use as a base here.
Search vacation packages deals in Czech Republic's top destinations
Czech Republic flight + hotel packages
2021 Czech Republic vacations
Top Czech Republic hotels deals
Popular places to visit in Czech Republic
Frequently asked questions
How much are vacation packages to Czech Republic?
Where can I get the best vacation package deals for Czech Republic?
Why should I book my Czech Republic vacation package with Travelocity?
Will I save money on my Czech Republic car rental if I combine it with my hotel or flight?
What is the best time of year to go to Czech Republic?
What is there to do in Czech Republic?
^Savings based on all package bookings with Flight + Hotel made on Travelocity.com from 2019-04-01 - 2020-03-31 as compared to the price of the same components booked separately. Savings will vary based on origin/destination, length of trip, stay dates and selected travel supplier(s). Savings not available on all packages.