Nature's creations are amazing to witness. Crna Mlaka is one such example.
Jastrebarsko, roughly 90 miles (145 kilometers) from Klagenfurt am Woerthersee, the state capital, is where you'll find it.
While there are no hotels in the immediate vicinity, you won’t be left high and dry if you're looking for a warm bed and shower. Travel 20 miles (32 kilometers) and you will find Zagreb, along with 28 places to stay. Many people enjoy the Hotel President Pantovcak, Hotel Esplanade Zagreb and The Westin Zagreb.
Other Things to Do Near Crna Mlaka
After finishing up at Crna Mlaka, there are a whole host of other activities to keep you busy:
- Improve your swing and perhaps also take a stroke or two off your game at Dolina Kardinala Golf and Country Club.
- Vrbanic Gardens is an interesting place for nature lovers to spend the day with its variety of plants, flowers and birds.
- Explore Zagreb Botanical Garden and read about the wide variety of trees, flowers and plants. Travelers both young and old will learn something they didn't already know about their favorite flora.
- Learning more about the history of an area at Karlovac City Museum can help you to become more invested in the land and its inhabitants during your trip.
- Seeking a slower pace? Make plans to take a tour of Holy Trinity Church and Franciscan Monastery, a peaceful place of worship.