Visiting Collingwood Scenic Caves will always be time well spent.
You can visit it in Collingwood, 75 miles (121 kilometers) outside of the provincial capital, Toronto.
Accommodation is an important piece of any successful getaway. With no less than 26 options within a short drive of Collingwood Scenic Caves, it won't take you long to locate the right place. 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away, you'll find the Westin Trillium House, Blue Mountain. Two others to take a look at are the Embarc Blue Mountain, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, and the Claire Glen Chalet, 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away.
If you are totally fine without fancy facilities, you can book a room at one of a handful of bargain hotels just a short drive away. Some examples are the Luxury Inn and the Days Inn and Suites Collingwood.
You've definitely earned some time at one of the top-end establishments in the area. Check availability at the Craigleith Manor Bed & Breakfast and Pretty River Valley Country Inn.
Other Things to Do Near Collingwood Scenic Caves
As well as Collingwood Scenic Caves, here is a list of some more things in the region you're going to want to check out:
- Make a booking at Blue Mountain Ski Resort for an amazing vacation on the slopes. There's everything from gear hire and accommodation to food and drinks.
- Spash about in the water at Plunge Aquatic Center, the little ones will have the time of their lives.
- Wander around and enjoy the artwork at Brights Gallery.
- Enjoy the amenities at Blue Mountain Village while gazing at the beautiful crests of the panoramic mountain ranges.
- Try and find the fairways at Blue Mountain Golf and Country Club, a nice place to relax and play a few games.