Polish your favorite driver, select some golf balls and experience a day at Cherokee Grove Golf Course.
It's situated in Grove, roughly 170 miles (274 kilometers) out of the state capital, Oklahoma City.
Travelers searching for someplace convenient to spend the night can choose from 3 potential accommodations, all within 6 miles (10 kilometers) of Cherokee Grove Golf Course. You should add the Best Western Timberridge Inn and Stonebrook Inn Grove to your shortlist.
Other Things to Do Near Cherokee Grove Golf Course
When you're finished checking out Cherokee Grove Golf Course, get set to take in everything that the rest of the area has to offer:
- Take a look at the educational exhibitions that are shown at Har-Ber Village.
- Many tourists love paying a visit to Grand Lake O' the Cherokees. Bring a picnic and simply relax.
- Whether you're a transport buff or just adore learning something new, National Rod and Custom Car Hall of Fame Museum is worth visiting.
- Once you're done visiting all the other museums, you could check out what's on at Darryl Starbird's Rod & Custom Hall of Fame Museum.
- Stop by The Cayuga Mission Church. Even though this local church is often visited by tourists, you need to find out the visitor rules if you'd like to spend time inside the actual building.