ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Within 6 miles (10 km) of this Chamonix-Mont-Blanc hotel, you'll find Sea of Ice and Aiguille du Midi Cable Car. Bellevue Cable Car is within 9 miles (15 km) and Aiguille du Midi is within 12 miles (20 km).
Free shuttle, parking
This hotel features an indoor pool, an outdoor tennis court, and a restaurant. There's a free ski shuttle, and ski passes and ski storage are available on site. Enjoy the spa tub and perks like free self parking and free WiFi.
The 23 guestrooms feature thoughtful touches like bathrobes and slippers, as well as free WiFi and balconies or patios. TVs, minibars, and room service are also available.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
86.0% of guests recommend out of 172 reviews
About the Le Jeu de PaumeLocation 705 Route du Chapeau, Chamonix-Mont-Blanc, Haute-Savoie 74400
After a day on the snow, enjoy a relaxing soak in the spa tub and an invigorating swim in the indoor swimming pool. For a free ride to the slopes, hop on the mountain hotel's complimentary ski shuttle. Le Jeu de Paume helps provide the perfect winter holiday with ski storage and ski passes. At the end of the day, order après-ski drinks at the hotel's bar. There's a restaurant on site. Public spaces have free WiFi. This ski hotel also offers an outdoor tennis court and a sauna. Self parking is free. This 4-star Chamonix-Mont-Blanc hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 23 guestrooms or units
- 3 levels
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Ski lift tickets
- Ski equipment storage
- 1 conference room
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Pool or billiards table
- Fireplace in lobby
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Outdoor tennis court
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Geneva (GVA-Cointrin Intl.) (93 km / 57.8 mi)
- Train station: Chamonix-Mont-Blanc Les Tines Station (2.1 km / 1.3 mi)
- Property shuttles: Free ski shuttle; train station pick-up
- Parking: Free self parking
Le Jeu de Paume offers 23 accommodations with minibars and safes. Rooms open to balconies or patios. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access. Bathrooms include bathtubs or showers, bathrobes, slippers, and complimentary toiletries. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers, and phones. In-room massages and irons/ironing boards can be requested.
- Private balcony or patio
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Bathtub or shower
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Newspapers (free)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast daily from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM.
Le Rosebud - This restaurant specializes in regional cuisine and serves lunch, dinner, and light fare.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include an outdoor tennis court and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snowboarding nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Mountain climbing nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Rock climbing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Tennis lessons on site
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Manicures and pedicures
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at 11 PM
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 25 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: EUR 10 per pet, per day
- Only dogs and cats are allowed
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.5 per person, per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 16 for adults and EUR 0 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 25 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Jeu Paume Chamonix-Mont-Blanc
- Jeu Paume Hotel Chamonix-Mont-Blanc
You should know
- Le Jeu de Paume offers transfers from the train station (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation with your arrival details prior to travel.
- Reservations are needed for golf tee times. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- To make arrangements to bring your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.