Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Chamberlain, a family-friendly and culturally-rich city known for its cafés and riverfront, as well as sights like South Park and Cozard Memorial Library. Take your pick from Travelocity's 15 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Chamberlain and bring your fur babies along!
How to Wander Wisely in Chamberlain with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Kimball Park, Byre Lake, and Iron Nation Recreation Area.
- Other things to see include Chamberlain Marina, Akta Lakota Museum And Cultural Center, and South Dakota Hall Fame.
- Need a pet store? Try Bomgaars.
- For vet care, Mid River Veterinary Clinic, Chamberlain Veterinary Supply, LLC, and Chamberlain Veterinary Supply LLC are located in the area.
Best Pet-Friendly Hotels in Chamberlain
- Best Western Lee's Motor Inn
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star motel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its walkable location and spacious rooms.
- AmericInn by Wyndham Chamberlain - Conference Center
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the pool and helpful staff.
- Budget Host Inn Gerrys Motel
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star motel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the breakfast and helpful staff.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Chamberlain
Weather can make a huge difference, especially if you want to spend time outdoors. Here are the average daytime and nighttime temperatures to help plan your trip in Chamberlain.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 52°F in the daytime to 11°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 85°F and the nighttime average is 30°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 88°F in the daytime to 44°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 69°F and the nighttime average is 11°F.