Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Cedar Park, a family-friendly city known for its restaurants and concert halls, as well as attractions like Veteran's Memorial Park and Lakeline Mall. Choose from Travelocity's 4 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Cedar Park and bring Fido along!
How to Wander Wisely in Cedar Park with Your Pet
- Enjoy top attractions like Cedar Park Center, Austin Aquarium, and Cedar Rock Railroad.
- Other things to see include Crystal Falls Golf Course, McNeil Crossing, and Creekmont West Park.
- Need a pet store? Try Tuesday Morning, River City Aquatics, or Tomlinson's Feed.
- For vet care, Best Vet, Banfield Pet Hospital, and Crossing Animal Clinic are located in the area.
Top Pet-Friendly Hotels in Cedar Park
- Candlewood Suites Austin N - Cedar Park
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star aparthotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its spacious rooms.
- Motel 6 Cedar Park TX
Pets are allowed at this 2-star hotel. Guests appreciate its location and comfortable rooms.
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Austin - Cedar Park
Pets stay free at this 2.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate its location and comfy beds.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Cedar Park
Weather can make or break your stay, especially if you want to spend time outdoors. We have gathered the average daytime and nighttime temperatures to help plan your vacation in Cedar Park.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 74°F in the daytime to 39°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 92°F and the nighttime average is 51°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 95°F in the daytime to 62°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 84°F and the nighttime average is 39°F.