Book a hotel near Caracalla Spa, Baden Baden Old Town
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Caracalla Spa
Caracalla Spa Hotel & Travel Guide
Don't wrack your brain thinking about what's next on the agenda. Caracalla Spa is calling to you.
It is found in Baden-Baden, 130 miles (209 kilometers) outside of the nation's capital, Vaduz.
Why not spare yourself the headache and stay close by? There are 20 accommodations just a stone's throw away. The Dorint Maison Messmer Baden-Baden, Der Kleine Prinz and Hotel Belle Epoque Baden Baden offer a wide selection.
The surrounding area's more economical solutions will give you all you need at a price you'll love. You might like to check out the Romantiklandhaus Hazienda and the Hotel Rebstock.
Worldly travelers often enjoy the inspiring surroundings at one of the premier establishments here. Two fantastic choices are the Aqua Aurelia Suitenhotel, located a mere 0.07 miles (0.11 kilometers) away, or the Atlantic Parkhotel, 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away.
Whether you're a tea aficionado or a devotee of the coffee bean, you'll need something to keep you going. Just a quick hop from Caracalla Spa, Cafe Beek provides a delicious range of hot beverages and sweet treats. There are some more substantial food possibilities also nearby at ThermenRestaurant in der Caracalla Therme. A glass or two of the local draught at Sun-si-Bar may hit the spot after a busy day.
Other Things to Do Near Caracalla SpaApart from Caracalla Spa, you can check out some of the area's other popular attractions:
- Learn about history and enjoy a memorable family excursion in the bargain with a visit to Römische Badruinen.
- Check out Faberge Museum once you've tried all the famous museums and you still have a thirst for more!
- Gain a better sense of the spirit of the area by visiting Stiftskirche, a local sanctuary.
- Neues Schloss, an actual castle, is definitely a must-see attraction for history enthusiasts and their families. You'll imagine what it was like to live several centuries ago as you enjoy a guided tour of this iconic landmark.
- The odds might be stacked against you at Casino Baden-Baden, but that's no excuse not to have fun at a game of craps, poker or baccarat.