Book a hotel near Burden Iron Works Museum, Albany
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Burden Iron Works Museum
Burden Iron Works Museum Hotel & Travel Guide
Considering a trip to Burden Iron Works Museum on your next getaway?
You'll locate it along with a multitude of other attractions in Albany, the buzzing state capital.
Make the most of the facilities at the Best Western Plus Franklin Square Inn Troy/Albany before going out for Burden Iron Works Museum. Since it's just 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, you're certainly not going to need to rush!
The surrounding area's more economical solutions will provide you with all the comfort you could need at a price you won't be able to complain about. Some of your choices are the Comfort Inn Glenmont and the Days Inn and Suites Glenmont/Albany.
If you'd love a short rest from Burden Iron Works Museum, take the short stroll to Stewart's Shop for a steaming hot coffee. If you have a few hours to spare and an appreciation for eating, you can also experience the fine cuisine at South Troy Diner. As the day wraps up, celebrate the travel memories yet to come at Nature's Pub, only a few more steps away.
Other Things to Do Near Burden Iron Works MuseumYou've been traveling for quite some time, so we imagine Burden Iron Works Museum won't be your only stop. Once you're finished, be sure to investigate what else the area has available:
- Experience a selection of music shows and cultural events regularly offered by Contemporary Artists Center and become better acquainted with the local arts scene.
- More often than not, cemeteries are a great deal more than just a final resting place. Albany Rural Cemetery is a cemetery which can bring history to life.
- Russell Sage College is not only an institution of higher learning, but it is also viewed as a cherished place for the local community.
- The unique splendor of Poestenkill Falls is something you should experience.
- Explore many facets of the past and enjoy a fun family outing with a visit to Rensselaer County Historical Society and Museum.