Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Brunswick, a family-friendly city known for its beaches and restaurants, as well as attractions like Naval Submarine Base Kings Bay and SoGlo Gallery Brunswick Actors' Theatre. Choose from Travelocity's 58 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Brunswick and bring Fido along!
How to Wander Wisely in Brunswick with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Mary Ross Waterfront Park, Marshes of Glynn Overlook Park, and Selden Park.
- Other things to see include Brunswick City Hall, Emerald Princess II Casino, and Blythe Island State Park.
- Need a pet store? Try Tuesday Morning, Pet Supplies Plus, or Estate Management Services.
- For vet care, Southeast Georgia Vet Clinic, Cheek To Cheek Hospital for Animals, and Golden Isles Animal Hospital are located in the area.
Top Pet-Friendly Hotels in Brunswick
- Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Brunswick North
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its quiet location and quiet rooms.
- Hampton Inn and Suites Jekyll Island
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the breakfast and bar.
- Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Kingsland
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the breakfast and helpful staff.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Brunswick
Weather can make or break your stay, especially if you want to spend time outdoors. Here are the average daytime and nighttime temperatures to help plan your vacation in Brunswick.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 72°F in the daytime to 42°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 89°F and the nighttime average is 55°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 91°F in the daytime to 68°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 82°F and the nighttime average is 43°F.