Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Brownsville, a family-friendly city known for its restaurants and entertainment, as well as attractions like Stillman House Museum and Historic Brownsville Museum. Choose from Travelocity's 34 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Brownsville and bring your pooch along!
How to Wander Wisely in Brownsville with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Brownsville Sports Park, Harlingen Soccer Complex, and Victor Park.
- Other things to see include Gladys Porter Zoo, Sunrise Mall, and Palo Alto Battlefield National Historic Site.
- Need a pet store? Try Tuesday Morning, Alimentos para mascotas ¨TIMON¨, or Alimentos Concentrados de Matamoros.
- For vet care, Brownsville Veterinary Hospital, Valley Veterinary Care, and Brownsville Spay/Neuter are located in the area.
Top Pet-Friendly Hotels in Brownsville
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Raymondville
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location and spacious rooms.
- Motel 6 Brownsville
Pets stay free at this 2-star motel. Guests appreciate the breakfast and helpful staff.
- Quality Inn
Cats and dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate the breakfast and helpful staff.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Brownsville
Weather can make or break your stay, especially if you want to spend time outdoors. Here are the average daytime and nighttime temperatures to help plan your time in Brownsville.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 82°F in the daytime to 51°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 93°F and the nighttime average is 63°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 95°F in the daytime to 70°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 88°F and the nighttime average is 51°F.