ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
At this Brides-les-Bains hotel, you'll be within half a mile (1 km) of Olympe 1 Gondola and 3 miles (5 km) of La Tania Ski Resort. Olympe 2 Gondola and Praz Gondola are also within 6 miles (10 km).
Renovated in 2014
This smoke-free hotel features ski-in/ski-out access, a casino, and a full-service spa. There's a free ski shuttle, and ski passes and ski storage are available on site. Enjoy the outdoor pool and perks like free WiFi and a free area shuttle.
Free WiFi, comfy beds
Boasting comforts such as Select Comfort beds and premium bedding, the 102 guestrooms offer thoughtful touches like free minibar items and bathrobes. Other amenities include free WiFi, 24-hour room service, and flat-screen TVs.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
60.0% of guests recommend out of 417 reviews
About the Mercure Brides Les Bains Grand Hotel des ThermesLocation Parc Thermal - Allée des Sources, Brides-les-Bains, Savoie 73570
After a day on the slopes, indulge in a treatment at the full-service spa or soothe your muscles in the spa tub. For a free ride to the slopes, hop on the mountain hotel's complimentary ski shuttle. Mercure Brides Les Bains Grand Hotel des Thermes helps provide the perfect winter holiday with ski storage and ski passes. When the sun goes down, sip après-ski drinks in the hotel's bar or try your luck at the onsite casino. There's a restaurant on site, as well as a coffee shop/café. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. This ski hotel also offers a nightclub, an indoor pool, and an outdoor pool. You'll have access to the outdoor pool and health club at a partner property. Limited parking is available for a fee and is offered on a first-come, first-served basis. A complete renovation of Mercure Brides Les Bains Grand Hotel des Thermes was completed in April 2014. This 4-star Brides-les-Bains hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 102 guestrooms or units
- 5 levels
- 4951 sq ft of conference space
- 460 sq m of conference space
- Built in 1870
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Umbrellas for the pool
- Ski lift tickets
- Ski equipment storage
- Charging station for electric cars
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Pool or billiards table
- Computer for guest use
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Outdoor pool
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Free area shuttle
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Parking (limited spaces) , Free parking nearby
- Airport: Lyon (LYS-Saint-Exupery) (166.7 km / 103.6 mi)
- Train station: Moûtiers Salins Brides-les-Bains Station (6.6 km / 4.1 mi)
- Property shuttles: Free area shuttle within 25 km and ski shuttle
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Mercure Brides Les Bains Grand Hotel des Thermes offers 102 accommodations with free minibar items and safes. Select Comfort beds feature premium bedding. Flat-screen televisions are featured in guestrooms. Bathrooms include bathtubs or showers, bathrobes, slippers, and complimentary toiletries. This Brides-les-Bains hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and hair dryers. Housekeeping is offered daily and irons/ironing boards can be requested.
- Select Comfort beds
- Stocked minibar (free)
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Bathtub or shower
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Blackout drapes
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Les Cedres - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. A children's menu is available. Reservations are required.
24-hour room service is available.
An indoor pool, an outdoor pool, and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include ski-in/ski-out access, a steam room, and a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Ecotours on site
- Snowboarding nearby
- Fishing on site
- Water skiing nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Rock climbing nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Ziplining nearby
- Pilates classes on site
- Rafting nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
SPA 5 MONDES has 4 treatment rooms. Services include facials, body wraps, body treatments, and manicures and pedicures. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including hydrotherapy. The spa is equipped with a sauna, a spa tub, a steam room, and Turkish bath/hammam.
The spa is open daily. Guests under 12 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Number of treatment rooms 4
- Minimum age to access spa is 12
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 4:00 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 25.0 per day.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: EUR 10 per pet, per night
- Maximum 2 per room
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Cash or credit card deposit required
- Parking height restrictions apply
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 70.00
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: EUR 30.00 (from 5 to 14 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 90.00
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: EUR 30.00 (from 5 to 13 years old)
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking. A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 17 for adults and EUR 9 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 8 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per night
- Early check-in fee: EUR 25 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: EUR 25 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 25.0 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Grand Hotel Thermes Brides-les-Bains
- Grand Thermes Brides-les-Bains
- Mercure Brides Bains Grand Hotel Thermes Brides-les-Bains
- Mercure Brides Bains Grand Hotel Thermes
- Mercure Brides Bains Grand Thermes Brides-les-Bains
- Mercure Brides Bains Grand Thermes
You should know
- The seasonal pool will open in May and close in September.
- Reservations are needed for golf tee times, massage services, and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- To make arrangements to bring your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.