Book a hotel near Brevard Community College, Palm Bay
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Brevard Community College
Brevard Community College Hotel & Travel Guide
Planning a trip to Brevard Community College and looking for somewhere to stay close by?
It awaits you in Palm Bay, 280 miles (451 kilometers) from the state capital, Tallahassee.
If you're not hung up on fancy service but just want to have a bed, four walls and a roof over your head, you might like to stay at one of the area's budget-friendly hotels. Some such places are the Days Inn Melbourne and the Super 8 Melbourne.
Enjoy a warm welcome, good local hospitality and a tasty meal at Tree Of Life Cuban Food (1200 Malabar Road Southeast, Palm Bay). The only things to worry about are sitting, unwinding with a drink and enjoying life at Shady Oaks Lounge & Package (6050 Babcock Street Southeast #1314, Palm Bay). It's only 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away and a frequently-visited place when the sun sets.
Other Things to Do Near Brevard Community CollegeOn top of Brevard Community College, here are some other things in the area you'll want to do:
- If you are interested in plant biology or just the allure of nature, Botanical Gardens is a fascinating way to spend a few hours.
- Habitat Golf Course is a great place to play a round and make new friends.
- If you enjoy spending time near the water, contact Melbourne Yacht Club Marina, a local marina, for visiting information.
- As you explore, make sure you see Melbourne Harbor Marina, a marina.
- You're sure to find the perfect souvenirs and gifts for your family and friends back home at Melbourne Square Mall. Be sure to treat yourself, too!