ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Near the airport
You'll be steps from National Exhibition Centre (NEC) and within a 10-minute walk of Resorts World Birmingham. Also, Pendigo Lake is within half a mile (1 km) and Birmingham Business Park is within 3 miles (5 km).
Dining options, 3 bars/lounges
This hotel features 2 restaurants, an indoor pool, and a health club. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the business center, free WiFi in public areas, and free airport shuttle. Make the most of the spa tub and sauna, and relax with drinks at one of the 3 bars/lounges.
WiFi, flat-screen TVs
The 790 individually decorated guestrooms offer WiFi and 24-hour room service. Flat-screen TVs come with cable channels, and other amenities include wired Internet and free newspapers.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
56.0% of guests recommend out of 6300 reviews
About the Hilton Birmingham MetropoleLocation National Exhibition Centre, Birmingham, England B40 1PP
As a guest of Hilton Birmingham Metropole, you'll find an indoor pool, a health club, a spa tub, and a sauna. There are 2 restaurants on site, as well as a coffee shop/café and a grocery/convenience store. You can unwind with a drink at one of the 3 bars/lounges. WiFi is free in public spaces. There's an onsite business center. Event space at this hotel measures 59999 square feet (5574 square meters) and includes conference space. A terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are also featured at the business-friendly Hilton Birmingham Metropole. A roundtrip airport shuttle is free (available 24 hours). For a fee, parking is available. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 4-star Birmingham hotel.
- 790 guestrooms or units
- 5 levels
- 2 dining venues
- 3 bars or lounges
- 59999 sq ft of conference space
- 5574 sq m of conference space
- Built in 1976
- Coffee shop
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Convenience store
- Outdoor picnic space
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Grocery/convenience store
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge) , Wired Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Long-term parking (surcharge) , Self parking (surcharge) , Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Birmingham (BHX) (4 km / 2.5 mi)
- Train station: Birmingham International Station (4.9 km / 3 mi)
- Property shuttles: Free airport shuttle
- Parking: Valet parking, self parking, and extended parking available for a surcharge
Hilton Birmingham Metropole offers 790 air-conditioned accommodations with safes and complimentary newspapers. Each accommodation is individually decorated. Flat-screen televisions come with premium cable channels and pay movies. Bathrooms include showers, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. This Birmingham hotel provides wired and wireless Internet access for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. In-room massages and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Movies for purchase
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Rollaway beds (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique decor
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
Guests can enjoy buffet breakfast for a fee.
Hilton Birmingham Metropole has 2 restaurants serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Fitness classes on site
- Golf lessons available nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
Special check-in instructions:
24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
Airport transportation is offered on request 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. For details, please contact the property in advance.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets: GBP 20 per pet, per night
- Maximum 2 per room (weight limit: 26 lb)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No cribs (infant beds) available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 18.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 14.99 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: GBP 14.99 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: GBP 12.00 per night
- Valet parking fee: GBP 17 per night
- Pet fee: GBP 20 per pet, per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Birmingham Hilton
- Birmingham Metropole
- Birmingham Metropole Hilton
- Hilton Birmingham Metropole
- Hilton Metropole Birmingham
- Hilton Metropole Hotel Birmingham
- Metropole Birmingham
- Metropole Birmingham Hilton
- Metropole Hilton
- Metropole Hilton Birmingham
- Hilton Birmingham Metropole Hotel Birmingham
- Hilton Birmingham Metropole Hotel
- Hilton Metropole
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- To make arrangements to bring your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).