Pet owners shouldn't miss Bilbao, a city known for its shopping, and sights like Guggenheim Museum Bilbao and Santiago Cathedral. You can choose from Travelocity's 35 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Bilbao and bring your doggy along!
How to Wander Wisely in Bilbao with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Etxebarria Park, Dona Casilda Iturrizar Park, and Monte Artxanda.
- Other things to see include Zubizuri Bridge, Plaza Moyua, and Bilbao Fine Arts Museum.
- Need a pet store? Try AQUAMAIL, S.L., Canidos, or Hotel Canino Aiartza.
- For vet care, Bris Clínica Veterinaria - Albaitari Klinika, Centro Clínico Veterinario Indautxu, and Tartanga Hospital Veterinario are located in the area.
Featured Pet-Friendly Hotels in Bilbao
- Alba Hotel Golf And Spa
Pets are allowed at this 4-star hotel.
- Apartamento en Bilbao Indautxu
Pets stay free at this 3.5-star apartment, although restrictions apply.
- Ibis Bilbao Barakaldo
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 1-star hotel. Guests appreciate its location and clean rooms.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Bilbao
Weather can make or break your trip, especially if you want to spend time wandering around the city. We have gathered the average temperatures to help plan your time in Bilbao.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 59°F in the daytime to 44°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 69°F and the nighttime average is 48°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 72°F in the daytime to 57°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 67°F and the nighttime average is 45°F.