Book a hotel near Berria Beach, Santona
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Berria Beach
Berria Beach Hotel & Travel Guide
If you are the type of traveler that has a never-ending curiosity, you'll be sure to have a great time at Berria Beach.
You'll be pleased you made the trek to its home in Laredo, approximately 210 miles (338 kilometers) from Madrid, the national capital.
If you have always felt that travel is actually more about seeing enlightening destinations than staying in chic establishments, try out the reasonably priced solutions that are a few minutes drive away. Why not consider the Viadero and the Apartamentos Turísticos Regollera?
There are a few first-rate establishments within easy commuting distance, perfect for when you're feeling like you need a little pampering. Popular choices would have to be the Nuevo San Román de Escalante and Hotel Olimpo.
If you're exhausted from all your exploring, treat yourself to a well-deserved caffeine hit at lA Terraza Cafe Bar, just a quick walk away. Also close-at-hand is El Paraíso, a quality eatery that offers a variety of hearty meals. Explore a new facet of the local area and meet some friends at Posada Las Garzas, also just a quick jaunt down the road.
Other Things to Do Near Berria BeachSurely you're not going to call it a day after Berria Beach? Allow yourself some time to see what else the area has to offer:
- Climb to the peak of Mount Buciero, or view it from a comfortable spot on the ground.
- A significant local structure, Almirante Luis Carrero Blanco is a commemoration of past events that are inscribed in the memory of the local residents.
- What is better than an exciting cultural trip intertwined with liquor? Head to Bodegas Vidular and you will find out.
- Breathe in the salty air and listen to the sounds of children laughing when you spend the afternoon at Sonabia Beach.
- For a clear view of the ocean, head to Cabo Cebollero. This impressive promontory is especially nice to visit on a fine summer afternoon.