Pet owners shouldn't miss Bellingham, a city known for its shopping, and sights like Mount Baker Theatre and iDiOM Theater. You can choose from Travelocity's 26 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Bellingham and bring your doggy along!
How to Wander Wisely in Bellingham with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Sehome Hill Arboretum, Whatcom Falls Park, and Bloedel Donovan Park.
- Other things to see include Bellingham Railway Museum, Spark Museum of Electrical Invention, and Mindport.
- Need a pet store? Try Clark Feed & Seed, Wild Bird Chalet, or Tuesday Morning.
- For vet care, Bellingham Veterinary, PetSmart, and Maplewood Animal Hospital are located in the area.
Featured Pet-Friendly Hotels in Bellingham
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Bellingham
Pets stay free at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the overall property condition and exceptional value.
- Oxford Suites Bellingham
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the breakfast and family amenities.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Bellingham
Weather can make or break your trip, especially if you want to spend time outdoors. We have gathered the average daytime and nighttime temperatures to help better plan your time in Bellingham.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 55°F in the daytime to 32°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 69°F and the nighttime average is 38°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 73°F in the daytime to 44°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 63°F and the nighttime average is 31°F.