Pet owners shouldn't miss Baytown, a city known for its shopping, and sights like Houston Raceway Park and Pirates Bay Water Park. Take your pick from Travelocity's 6 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Baytown and bring your fur babies along!
How to Wander Wisely in Baytown with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Baytown Nature Center.
- Other things to see include San Jacinto Mall, Goose Creek Country Club, and Evergreen Point Golf Club.
- Need a pet store? Try Best Little Potbelly Pig House in Texas, Total Pet Care & More LLC, or The Family Pet Boutique.
- For vet care, Abshier-Meuth Animal Hospital, Animal Medical Center-Baytown, and Archer Road Animal Hospital are located in the area.
Best Pet-Friendly Hotels in Baytown
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Baytown
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate the breakfast and helpful staff.
- Motel 6 Baytown - Garth Rd
Pets stay free at this 2-star hotel, although restrictions apply.
- Comfort Suites Baytown
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate its comfortable rooms.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Baytown
Weather can make a huge difference, especially if you want to spend time outdoors. We have gathered the average daytime and nighttime temperatures to help better plan your time in Baytown.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 76°F in the daytime to 45°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 91°F and the nighttime average is 57°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 93°F in the daytime to 68°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 85°F and the nighttime average is 45°F.